Author Jason Roff shows by example how to use ADO with your programming language of choice to save programming time, so you can concentrate on the content and quality of your application rather than the nitty-gritty of specific data formats.
ADO: ActiveX Data Objects includes:
- Chapters dedicated to the Connection, Recordset, Field, and Command objects and the Properties collection
- A complete, detailed reference listing every ADO object, method, property, and event, in convenient alphabetical order
- Chapters on ADO architecture, data shaping, the ADO Event Model
- An appendix containing enumeration tables used by ADO objects and collections, listed alphabetically
- Brief introductions to RDS, ADO.NET, and SQL